Approximately 87 percent of the equipment in the auction was sold to U.S. buyers, including 48 percent purchased by Texans. The remaining 13 percent was purchased by international buyers from as far away as France, India, and Japan. Auction highlights included 1,100-plus transportation assets, 1,100-plus construction equipment assets, 700-plus lifting and material handling assets, forestry equipment, and more. All assets were sold without minimum bids or reserve prices.
"We had a fantastic selection of equipment ... in Houston, with something for everyone, attracting bidders from more than 60 countries around the world," said Chuck Roberson, Regional Sales Manager, Ritchie Bros. "We achieved strong prices for equipment and trucks all three days of the auction."
- 2017 Komatsu XT445L-3 feller buncher - $282,500
- 2013 Peterbilt 365 Manitex 50155SHL 50-ton articulating boom truck - $270,000
- 2022 XL Specialized XL120HDG 60-ton 2+3+2 removable gooseneck lowboy - $252,000
- 2019 Caterpillar 950M high lift wheel loader - $215,000
- 2016 Caterpillar 349FL hydraulic excavator - $207,500