These awards recognize transportation partnership teams that show a high degree of achievement by using partnering principles and processes related to the transportation industry.
Partnering is a formal process of collaborative teamwork to achieve measurable results through agreements and productive working relationships. The formal process includes a team charter, mission, goals, and guidelines. An issue resolution process is developed along with action plans, evaluation methods, meeting follow-up, and reporting.
ADOT is being recognized for the following:
- Fann Contracting, ADOT, Stantec Consulting Services for reconstructing the access road system of the Grand Canyon National Park Airport.
- Fann Contracting, ADOT for SR 64 Pipeline Road to Air Park Project
- Fann Contracting, ADOT for US 93 Eleventh Street - Windy Point
- FNF Construction, ADOT, City of Flagstaff for I-40 Fourth Street Underpass & Butler Ave TI Overpass
- Sunland Asphalt & Construction, City of Chandler, Ritoch-Powell & Associates, Kimley-Horn, MakPro Services, Roadway Electric, LLC for Queen Creek Road Improvements
- Coffman Specialties, Federal Highway Administration, Union Pacific Railroad, ADOT for I-10 SR 87 to Town of Picacho
- Pulice Construction, ADOT, AECOM for 101 Price Freeway Improvement Project
- Other transportation infrastructure under $5 million:
- Fann Contracting, ADOT for I-40 Haviland Rest Area Truck Parking Expansion