As AGC’s 2023 officers, Martzke and Hornung will further enhance AGC’s workforce development efforts and strengthen the association’s influence in the state’s commercial construction industry.
Martzke's responsibilities at Immel Construction include oversight of the company operations including business development, estimating, project management, public relations, and marketing. Martzke is a licensed Architect in Wisconsin and is active in the community from serving on numerous boards to being a member of the Rotary Club of Green Bay.
Hornung serves as Chief Operating Officer for J.H. Findorff & Son. Since 1997, Hornung has served in a multitude of roles, starting in project management, leading field operations, and serving as an executive leader. He has worked across many industry sectors throughout his career, including corporate, k-12, higher education, high-rise residential, and complex science environments.
Past Presidents Anna Stern of Tri-North Builders (Madison), Sid Samuels of The Samuels Group (Wausau), and Peter Vogel of Vogel Bros. Building Co. (Madison) will serve on AGC’s Executive Committee and Board along with Martzke and Hornung.
New Directors elected to serve on the AGC of Wisconsin Board include:
- Chris Berg, IEI General Contractors, Inc. (DePere)
- George Cullen, J.P. Cullen & Sons, Inc. (Janesville)
- Ben Kossow, Riley Construction Company (Kenosha)
- Ben Lee, Staab Construction Corp. (Marshfield)
Returning Directors serving on the AGC Board of Directors:
- Tanner Boson, The Boson Company (Marshfield)
- Brent Conwell, Capitol Underground, Inc. (Sun Prairie)
- John Huggett, The Boldt Company (Waukesha)
- Eric Lehman, Fowler & Hammer, Inc. (La Crosse)
- Maurice Mueller, J.P. Cullen & Sons, Inc. (Janesville)
- Kevin Renley, Market & Johnson, Inc. (Eau Claire)
- Mark Rudnicki, Stevens Construction Corp. (Madison)
- Scott Nordenstrom, Wall-tech (Madison)
- Jeff Staver, Corner Stone Construction (Janesville)
- Tom Sheahan, Baker Tilly (Madison)