As an ABC Top Performer, MW achieved Diamond/Gold status in ABC’s STEP Safety Management System, which makes the top-performing contractors more than six times safer than the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics industry average, according to ABC’s Safety Performance Report. MW also earned ABC’s Accredited Quality Contractor credential, which recognizes commitment to corporate responsibility in quality, safety, talent management — including inclusion, diversity, and equity — education, and community relations.
“Once again, we are very humbled by the recognition from the ABC. It goes without saying that our people are what makes us tick, and of course without them, we wouldn’t be a 'Top Performer,'” said Bryon White, President and Chief Executive Officer of MW.
“MW invests in and attributes its successes to its people, and its value proposition gives their employees purpose, delivers quality to their clients, and strengthens their bottom line,” said Michael Bellaman, President and Chief Executive Officer of ABC. “Congratulations to MW for raising the bar in developing people, winning work, and delivering that work safely, ethically, and profitably.”
Through STEP, AQC, and its core values, MW focuses on a culture that:
- Sustains and grows their businesses, financially and economically
- Offers compensation, benefit, and retirement packages
- Commits to safety
- Commits to workforce development, education, and creating career opportunities
- Commits to an inclusive, equitable, and diverse work environment
- Develops opportunities for their employees to achieve their career goals
- Cultivates leadership