Editor’s Note: Events below were still planned at time of publication. Please check with the organizer to confirm.
IFMA Indianapolis – Cocktails & Conversations
- May 10, 4 – 6 p.m.
- Guggman Haus Brewing, 1701 Gent Avenue, Indianapolis
SMPS Indiana – Coffee & Connections
- May 11, 8 – 10 a.m.
- The Spark Coffee, 1402 North Main Street, Speedway
- Join SMPS Indiana for a special version of its members-only networking series ‘Coffee, Cocktails and Connections’ at The Spark Coffee in Speedway. What better way to kick-off race month than with a C3 event with fellow SMPS friends? The Spark is a place to savor good coffee and good community, and they’re ready to do that at the corner of 14th and Main Street in Speedway.
BOMA Indiana – 2023 Annual Trade Show
- May 11, 4 – 7 p.m.
- Crane Bay Event Center, 551 West Merrill Street, Indianapolis
- The 2023 Annual Trade Show will be Wild West themed and free to attend. There will be excellent networking with 90 exhibitors signed up to attend. Food is included with cash bars available. Over 100 prizes will be awarded.
CSI/AIA Indianapolis – May Program: A Day at IMS
- May 12, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Pavilion 1 & 2, 4790 West 16th Street, Indianapolis
- All AIA Indiana members and sponsors are invited to attend this program. The event will take place rain or shine. Race cars will be on the track even if it rains. Schedule of events is as follows: 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. – AIA Approved Continuing Education presented by Craig Healy, Blue Water Technologies and Chris Susott, Indiana Automotive Equipment (IAE); 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. – lunch served, featuring a keynote presentation. 5 p.m. – Pavilion Closes.
SMPS Indiana – Legislative Review Panel
- May 17, 3:30 – 5 p.m.
- Guggman Haus Brewing Co., 1701 Gent Avenue, Indianapolis
- The Indiana legislature introduces hundreds of new bills in the house and senate each year that may affect our built environment. They range from funding to code updates, procurement methods, licensure, and more. Keeping track of all the changes and impacts can be daunting. Join SMPS Indiana for a 2023 Legislative Review Panel for an overview of the Indiana General Assembly’s latest budget session’s impact on our economic development and AEC industry in Indiana.
Indiana Subcontractors Association – ISA Day at the Track
- May 17, 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway, 4790 West 16th Street, Indianapolis
- Come connect with ISA Wednesday, May 17th for an afternoon of food, and networking. ISA’s Future Leaders Committee is hosting their annual Day at the Track from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., so come on out and make business connections while enjoying an afternoon at the track. ISA is excited to welcome people back to the track and is looking forward to spending an afternoon at the hottest place to be during the month of May in Indianapolis – the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
AIA Fort Wayne – May Program: Shop Tour and Cabinet Build at Big C Lumber
- May 18, 12 – 2:30 p.m.
- Big C Lumber, 2236 Wayne Trace, Fort Wayne
- Join members and sponsors of AIA Fort Wayne for this shop tour and cabinet build at Big C Lumber. This program will be submitted for AIA CE credit. AIA members will compete with Big C team members using different techniques during this demonstration.
AIA Northern Indiana – May Program: Designing Energy Efficient Metal Stud Wall (Lunch & Learn)
- May 19, 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Chicory Event Center, 114 West 1st Street, Mishawaka
- This program is designed to provide the design community with the knowledge to make informed decisions when specifying a system solution in steel stud wall assembly that will deliver high thermal performance, moisture management, as well as minimize air infiltration in steel stud wall assemblies.
Indiana Subcontractors Association – Golf Outing
- June 12, 6:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Sagamore Golf Club, 10900 Golden Bear Way, Noblesville
- One of ISA’s most popular events is back. ISA is elated to be back at Sagamore Golf Club on June 12th for the most sought-after outing in construction.
AIA Fort Wayne – Golf Outing
- June 21
- Coyote Creek Golf Club, 4935 Hillegas Road, Fort Wayne
- Golf entries are sold out, but a few sponsorship opportunities remain and the deadline to confirm your sponsorship is May 17. Please contact Eric Till, AIA, email@example.com, 260-422-4241, if you have questions.
AIA Southern Indiana – Monthly CE Luncheon
- Wednesday, June 21, 12 – 1 p.m.
- Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library Central Branch, 200 SE Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Evansville
- AIA Southern Indiana is scheduling monthly CE luncheons throughout 2023 that will be held at 12 p.m. CDT, at the Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library on the third Wednesday of each month. To learn more, please contact 2023 AIA Southern Indiana President Jennifer Kissel, AIA, firstname.lastname@example.org.