Editor’s Note: Events below were still planned at time of publication. Please check with the organizer to confirm.
AGC of Indiana – Strike for Hope Bowling Tournament
- August 8, 3 – 5 p.m.
- Woodland Bowling Center, 3421 East 96th Street, Indianapolis
- Join AGC of Indiana for the fourth annual AGCI Strike for Hope Bowling Invitational at Woodland Bowling Center Indianapolis to help support the Construction Family Assistance Foundation (CFA). CFA is a charitable organization that provides financial assistance to individuals and families who have been affected by life-threatening construction accidents. Please join AGC in creating hope for families in need at this special event.
BOMA Indiana – 43rd Annual Golf Outing
- August 10, 7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Highland Country Club, 1050 West 52nd Street, Indianapolis
- Join BOMA Indiana as it heads to Malibu where it will be returning to the historic Highland Country Club. Throughout the course, there will be hospitality booths offering food and beverages. Players will also be provided with breakfast and lunch boxes, as well as a swag bag. The morning round begins at 7:30 a.m. with 20 teams, while the afternoon round starts at 1:30 p.m. with 30 teams. The day will end with an awards ceremony and a chance to win numerous door prizes. To stay updated, check out BOMA’s dedicated Golf Outing Page on its website.
AIA Northern Indiana – Golf Outing
- August 14, 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Brookshire Golf Club, 12120 Brookshire Parkway, Carmel
- Due to a historically large demand and the need to accelerate pace of the play, only the first 20 teams will be accepted. Register your team today.
AIA Indiana – Healthcare Design Symposium
- August 18, 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Indiana Landmarks, 1201 Central Avenue, Indianapolis
- AIA Indiana invites you to the second annual 2023 AIA Indiana Healthcare Design Symposium. AIA’s educational program presents opportunities for healthcare design professionals from across the region to enjoy an array of presentations, panel discussions, and a healthcare design awards program designed to help improve their practices.
ACEC Indiana – Principals and Owners Summer Summit
- August 22, 1:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- VisionLoft Stutz, 1060 North Capitol Avenue Suite 1-102, Indianapolis
- Join other principals and owners from across the state to hear about the Indiana Destination Development Corporation's (IDDC) efforts to tell Indiana's story to both attract and retain critical talent for Indiana’s growing economy. Following the keynote, ACEC Indiana will walk through the newly renovated Stutz Building and engage in a series of breakout sessions that will offer a deep dive on several pressing areas relating to the engineering industry, in-state retention, and workforce development.
SMPS Indiana – Annual Meeting (Members Only)
- August 24, 3 – 6 p.m.
- Back 9, 1415 Drover Street, Indianapolis
- Meet SMPS Indiana members on the third floor VIP Suites 324 and 325. SMPS will cover the presentation of the new board of directors and updates on the society’s current year. This event will be free to members.
AIA Indiana – AIA Indiana | AIA Kentucky Convention
- September 14–15
- Scottish Rite Cathedral, 650 North Meridian Street, Indianapolis
- This fall, over 200 Kentucky and Indiana architects are expected to attend the 2023 AIA Indiana | AIA Kentucky Convention in Indianapolis. Convention activities will include keynote presentations, break-out educational sessions, design and service award ceremonies, an opening night Icebreaker and a trade show with Exhibit Hall Lunch and Happy Hour.
Indiana Construction Roundtable – 2023 Annual Conference
- September 28, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Newfields, 4000 Michigan Road, Indianapolis
- This year’s Annual Conference will feature keynote speaker Brian Richardson, Jr., Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion for the Indianapolis Colts. Richardson will present “Embracing Self-Awareness and Extending Grace: Leading with Empathy in the Face of Mistakes.” The 2nd annual IDEAL Awards will be presented during the luncheon portion of the conference. There will be an opportunity for attendees to learn more about how to utilize ICR’s IDEAL Program during a breakout session before the afternoon roundtable discussions where attendees will have the opportunity to participate to share best practices and potential solutions to challenges faced by the AEC industry. This format allows for timely conversations and opportunities to build relationships.