Editor’s Note: Events below were still planned at time of publication. Please check with the organizer to confirm.
ACEC Indiana – Annual Recognition Awards Program
- June 8, 3 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- The Montage, 8580 Allison Pointe Boulevard, Indianapolis
- ACEC Indiana will acknowledge the Engineer of the Year and other special honor recipients. Members of the 2022-2023 Board of Directors and the Engineering Leadership Program will also be recognized as a part of this program. In addition, members of the 2023-2024 Board of Directors will be announced. Engineering Leadership participants need not register as their attendance is included with the program fees.
BOMA Indiana – Dr. Burnette Luncheon
- June 8, 11:15 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Ruth’s Chris, 2727 East 86th Street, Indianapolis
- Join BOMA Indiana as it ventures back to Ruth's Chris at Ironworks with guest speaker, Dr. Colette Pierce Burnette, the newly appointed President and CEO of Newfields. In 2021, after a successful seven-year tenure as President and CEO of Huston-Tillotson, a private, historically Black university in Austin, Texas, she took advice from a beloved mentor and decided it was time for her next adventure. A connection led her to the national search for the President and CEO position at Newfields. It was a perfect opportunity to lean into her innate community-building skills, paired with her passion for education. Dr. Burnette will discuss the importance of DEI, the implementation of change, and her experience coming into Newfields during a time of change and turmoil.
Indiana Construction Roundtable – Educational Event: Value of Master Planning and Placemaking
- June 8, 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Indiana Landmarks, 1201 Central Avenue, Indianapolis
Indiana Subcontractors Association – Golf Outing
- June 12, 6:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Sagamore Golf Club, 10900 Golden Bear Way, Noblesville
- One of Indiana Subcontractors Association's (ISA) most popular events is back. ISA is elated to be back at Sagamore Golf Club on June 12th for the most sought-after outing in construction.
IFMA Indianapolis – June Luncheon
- June 13, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Ruth’s Chris North Side – Ironworks, 2727 East 86th Street, Indianapolis
- Increasing demands and a frantic pace often lead us to frustration and burnout. In this month's lunch presentation, Dr. Rob Murray will outline and guide us through the five transformative principles of the Human Operating System, inviting participants to rethink the foundations on which they have built their life and leadership – and teach participants how to recover their leadership heart and soul.
AGC of Indiana – Rush Hour Roundtable
- June 14, 3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Blind Owl Brewery, 5014 East 62nd Street, Indianapolis
- AGC of Indiana is hosting a member mixer for existing and prospective members. The event is free to attend. This is a great opportunity to network and learn more about the organization from leadership and AGC of Indiana staff, as well as enjoy a fun night with peers. If you have questions, reach out to Taylor Crenshaw at email@example.com.
AIA Fort Wayne – Golf Outing
- June 21
- Coyote Creek Golf Club, 4935 Hillegas Road, Fort Wayne
AIA Southern Indiana – Monthly CE Luncheon
- June 21, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. CDT
- Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library Central Branch, 200 SE Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Evansville
- AIA Southern Indiana is scheduling monthly CE luncheons throughout 2023 that will be held at 12 p.m. CDT, at the Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library on the third Wednesday of each month. To learn more, please contact 2023 AIA Southern Indiana President Jennifer Kissel, AIA, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACEC Indiana – Annual Scholarship Golf Outing
- July 6, 11 a.m.
- Dye’s Walk Country Club, 2080 S. SR 135, Greenwood
- This outing raises funds to provide meaningful scholarships to Indiana students pursuing an engineering degree at an Indiana college or university. There are multiple sponsorship opportunities available to put your firm’s name and services in front of ACEC Indiana membership and clients.
AGC of Indiana – Golf Outing
- July 10, 10:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Evansville Country Club, 3810 Stringtown Road, Evansville
- Mark your calendars and plan to join AGC of Indiana for its annual Golf Outing. Sponsors will be listed in all email updates, the event program, and signage at the golf outing.
AIA Indianapolis – Golf Outing
- Friday, July 28, 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Brookshire Golf Club, 12120 Brookshire Parkway, Carmel
- Start the weekend early with fellow AIA Indianapolis Members and Sponsors. Due to a historically large demand and the need to accelerate pace of the play, only the first 20 teams will be accepted. Register your team today. $200 per golfer/ $800 per foursome. Fees include the following: green fees, cart fees, prize fund, beer/soda, and lunch/dinner/awards program. The rules to follow: USGA and Local as posted, scramble style. In the event of a tie, scorecard comparison will be used. If necessary, a putt-off will be held.