"Congratulations to our Carolinas AGC Members who received these major AGC of America Safety Honors at a time when safety is the paramount issue in the construction industry in the Carolinas and everywhere," said CAGC President and CEO Dave Simpson.
- Hensel Phelps - Grand Award Winner: Over 800,000 Work Hours and First Place: Building Division - Over 800,000 Hours
- Poettker Construction Company - First Place: Building - 400,000-600,000 Hours
- Faulconer Construction Company - Second Place: Heavy Division - Over 800,000
- Crowder Constructors - Third Place: Heavy Division Heavy - Over 400,000 Hours
- Langston Construction Co. - Second Place: Utility Infrastructure Division - Under 200,000 Hours
- Daniels & Daniels Construction Company, INC. - Third Place: Construction Management Division - Under 250,000 Hours
- ECC - Second Place: Construction Management - Over 600,000 Hours
"Hensel Phelps is proud to receive this award," said Nick Grosso, Area Safety Manager for Hensel Phelps. "On each project, our philosophy is that all injuries can be prevented. Through the collaborative efforts of our project teams and trade partners, the workforce can rest assured they are working on a safe jobsite. Having a safe jobsite is more than processes and protocols; it is about establishing a culture of safety and a culture of care through conversations and aligned expectations."